Campus Representative of
Rajiv Gandhi Business School
(We do not have a campus rep for this college yet)
About Rajiv Gandhi Business School
Established in 2009 and affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Rajiv Gandhi Business School, Pune is recognized by All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi (AICTE) as well as by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), State Government of Maharashtra.
Infrastructure & Facilities
- Spacious Lecture halls: These are equipped with all modern teaching aids, such as LCD projectors & internet connectivity.
- Computer Labs: These help students to work on projects and research work.
- Library: It has got a wonderful stock of management books, magazines, reference books and national as well as international journals.
- Cafeteria: Breakfast, lunch and snacks provide for nutritious food on the campus itself.
- Transportation: Transport facility is available for students & faculty for commuting to and fro within Pune.
- Sports facilities: Indoor games' facilities are available for chess, carom & table tennis and outdoor ones for badminton, football and cricket. The institute also organizes tournaments from time to time.
- Hostel: Hostel accommodation is available for both boys & girls on first-come-first-serve basis. Hot water and power back-up as well as cleaning services are provided daily. There is also a reading room within the hostel.
Academics The institute does not have only classroom sessions but also incorporates industrial tours in the learning process. Various case studies, workshops, live projects and group discussions are part of the academics. There are also summer internships (2 months duration) in reputed organizations. A unique aspect is coaching in German language since the city of Pune is a major hub of German companies & thus students have a golden opportunity to get employed quickly with knowledge of the language.
Courses offeredThe institute offers 3 courses: MBA, MBA Plus and PGDM.
Specializations are: Marketing Management, Human Resources Management, International Business Management, Operation Management, Rural and Agribusiness Management, Information Technology Management, Finance Management, Family Business Management, Supply chain Management.
- MBA: approx. Rs. 1.5 lakh/year
- MBA Plus: approx. Rs. 2.25 lakh/year.
- PGDM: approx. Rs. 2.50 lakh/year.
Note: Students can avail of educational loan & apply for scholarships too.
Admissions procedureStudents aspiring to study at the Rajiv Gandhi Business School, Pune need to first apply for the MBA MH-CET entrance exam conducted by DTE Mumbai or any qualifying entrance exam, such as CMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT and ATMA. Then one has to submit the 'Online Option/Preference' form of the 'Centralized Admission Process (CAP)' for the requisite academic session, mentioning in the online option form the institute's DTE code: MB6196 to enrol in the institute. The final step for admission is to submit the original documents along with prescribed fees in the college Administration Department.
Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? Or, like to get any information removed?
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).