About Indian Institute of Social Welfare And Business Management
Jointly decided by the University of Calcutta, the West Bengal Government, the Indian Government and the heads of industry to build the first autonomous graduate business school in India, Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management, Kolkata was set up on 25th April 1953 by Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy, the then Chief Minister of West Bengal and Prof. D.K. Sanyal as its Founder cum President and the first Director of the Institute respectively.
- Degree courses
- 2 years M. Phil. in Management (University of Calcutta)
- 2 years MBA - Day (University of Calcutta & approved by AICTE)
- 2 years MBA - Evening (University of Calcutta & approved by AICTE)
- 2 years MBA - Public System (University of Calcutta & approved by AICTE)
- 2 years MHRM (University of Calcutta & approved by AICTE)
- 2 years MSW (University of Calcutta)
- 2 years Master in Retail Management (University of Calcutta)
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- Sports Management
- Media Management
- Fire Safety Management
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- Executive PG Programme in Management (EPGPM)
- Short courses
- Certified Financial Market Association
- Energy Management & Audit
- Research courses
- Other courses
Infrastructure & facilitiesTo fulfill the academic and research needs of all candidates involved to the institute including students, research scholars, teachers etc. the institute provides a super quality library under the CCTV surveillance having lots of books of every discipline as well as e-journal and e-books.
IISWBM also provides the separate hostel for both boys and girls well equipped with LCD TV, microwave ovens, refrigerator, water coolers, water purifiers, ironing table, irons for the daily needs of the students.
In addition to the above, canteen, gym etc. are also available for the students.
Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? Or, like to get any information removed?
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).