About Gyanodaya Groups of Institutions, Neemuch
Gyanodaya Groups of Institutions, Neemuch was established in the year 2003. Gyanodaya is rated among the top institutes in the entire Malwa region. This group of institutions has the following institutes:
- Gyanodaya Institutes of Management & Technology
- Gyanodaya Institutes of Professional Studies
- Gyanodaya Institutes of Nursing
- Balkavi Bairagi Mahavidyalaya
- Gyanodaya Institutes of D.Ed.
- Gyanodaya Private ITI
- Gyanodaa The college of Excellence (Polytechnic)
- Management Courses: MBA, BBA, B. Com (plain), B. Com (Comp), B. Com Honor)
- Computer Courses: MCA, M. Sc. (CS), PGDCA, BCA, Diploma in animation & multimedia
- Nursing Courses: B.Sc. ( Nursing), GNM
- Educational Courses: B.Ed., D.Ed., B.Sc./B.A. B.Ed.
- Bio-Science Courses: M.Sc. ( Chemistry), M.Sc. (Bio-tehcnology), B.Sc. (Bio-technology), B.Sc. (Agriculture)
- Technical Courses: Polytechnic, ITI
Campus infrastructure & facilities The college campus is spread over more than 7 acres with lush green lawns and an ambient atmosphere which is most conducive to learning.
The 3000 sq. ft library at Gyanodaya offers students a wide range of more than 25000 national and international text and reference books and also includes several journals, magazines & newspapers.
Gyanodaya has more than 100 dual core computers with high-resolution computer LCD screens, scanners and printers. The institute provides 24X7 connectivity @1500 kbps per node to each student at no additional charge. Institute also provides free wi-fi.
The institute provides relevant hands-on experiences for students, such as actual hospital settings for nursing courses. Other in-campus laboratories provide real-world experience as the students practice the skills related to their course subjects.
The institute provides accommodation facility for boys only with furnished rooms, excellent mess and medical facilities. The hostel facility can be availed at a very nominal charge. The institute also offers sports facilities and organizes various indoor and outdoor sports like chess, basketball, volleyball, cricket and badminton. Cricket tournaments and Mini Olympics are the special avenues to develop sportsmanship in the students.
Bus facility is available to students at a very nominal charge for to & fro travel from every nook and corner around the city. At present, the bus covers various places in Neemuch, Manasa and Jawad.
Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? Or, like to get any information removed?
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).