Campus Representative of
(We do not have a campus rep for this college yet)
About Biswanth College
The college came into existence on 7th September 1960. This is the 3rd largest college in Sonitpur district. The green campus is surrounded by scenic beauties and equipped with academic aids such as spacious classrooms, overhead projectors, advanced science laboratories, spacious library with 2 million books etc.
The college offers courses from higher secondary( 2 years) in both CBSE and AHSEC curriculum and 3 years Undergraduate courses in Science, Arts and Commerce disciplines as B.Sc, B.A and B.com respectively.
For Arts program: Pass in H.S with 45% aggregate marks for general category and 40% aggregate marks for SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged category.
For Science program: Pass in H.S with 50% aggregate marks for general category and 45% aggregate marks for SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged category.
1. College's admission process is transparent and available in college prospectus and website.
2. The college has a Grievance Redressal Cell to address the students' problems.
3. The college publishes college magazine "Biswanath College Alochoni" to encourage students' creativity.
4. Students' union election is conducted through direct voting.
5. The college also has Women cell and Career advice cell to help out the students in the development phase.
Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here?
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).