About St Andrews Institute of Technology And Management
St Andrews Institute of Technology and Management located in the industrial hub at Gurgaon in Haryana is one of the prominent professional educational institution which is built in the heart of the city on a huge plot of over 22 acres of land the college is easily accessible from all sources from any point.
This college is affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University of Rohtak and approved by All India Council of Technical Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, New Delhi the college is authorised to conduct classes and examinations for various professional engineering and management courses.
The college boasts to have 28 years of imparting world class education which has conducted more than 50 completely equipped workshops to its students from across 20 states in India and abroad, the college has a faculty strength of over 250 at 10:1 student faculty ratio, the total alumni from this college is more than 20,000 till date.
The college conducts full time courses in various engineering and management disciplines few among them are :
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering comprising of 8 semesters of 4 years duration
- Bachelor of Computer Science Engineering comprising of 8 semesters of 4 years duration
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering comprising of 8 semesters of 4 years
- Bachelor of Electronics and Communication Engineering comprising of 8 semesters of 4 years duration
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering comprising of 8 semesters of 4 years duration
- Bachelor of Computer Applications comprising of 6 semesters of 3 years duration
- Bachelor of Business Administration comprising of 6 semesters of 3 years duration
The college offers various world class infrastructure facilities few among them are state of the art classrooms with audio-visual display facility, LCD projections, separate laboratories for all the disciplines, library cum resource room wherein not less than 150 candidates can be accommodated, big auditorium, prayer hall, medical room equipped with all kinds of medicines for emergency purpose, sports complex with separate courts for all major sports and games, cafeteria which is able to supply hygienic and nutritious food round the clock in the college timings, centralised placement cell to assist its students, guidance and counselling cell employed with professionals.
The candidates who wish to enroll their names for admissions at this college may do so either through online or through offline by visiting the college office on any working day after submission of application the names of the candidates will be shortlisted they will receive a mail about the date, time of the counselling.
Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? Or, like to get any information removed?
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).