Colleges » Colleges in Haryana » Colleges in Bahadurgarh »

School of Engineering And Technology, Ganga Technical Campus, Bahadurgarh

Want to know the contact details and admission procedures of School of Engineering and Technology, Ganga Technical Campus in Bahadurgarh? Get other details like courses offered, affiliation status and other information about School of Engineering and Technology, Ganga Technical Campus in Bahadurgarh.
College Name: School of Engineering And Technology, Ganga Technical Campus, Bahadurgarh
Address: Village Soldha, Bahadurgarh-Badli Road,
Bahadurgarh, Delhi NCR, India
City: Bahadurgarh   Colleges in Bahadurgarh
State: Haryana   Find Colleges in Haryana
Phone Number: 01276 250200, 8684000906, 920, 925
Official Website:
University: Maharshi Dayanand University

Campus Representative of
School of Engineering And Technology, Ganga Technical Campus

(We do not have a campus rep for this college yet)

Apply for Courses in Colleges and Universities in India

Are you looking for College/University Admissions in India?, the largest education portal in India has partnered with education consultants across the country who can help in securing admissions in Colleges and Universities in India. Whether it is Engineering, Medicine, Nursing, Arts, Science or Commerce, we have got them all covered in every state in India.

Click the button below to start the Admission process.

About School of Engineering And Technology, Ganga Technical Campus


School of Engineering and Technology, Ganga Technical Campus is one of the highly reputed and prominent professional college in the state of Haryana.

The college is approved by All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi, Affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak and recognised by Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Haryana.

Courses Offered

The college offers various courses under Diploma, Undergraduate Engineering, Management etc.,

Diploma Courses
1. Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
2. Diploma in Electrical Engineering
3. Diploma in Automobile Engineering
4. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
5. Diploma in Civil Engineering

All the Diploma Courses are of 3 years 6 Semesters full-time courses.

Undergraduate Engineering Courses
1. Civil Engineering
2. Electrical Engineering
3. Electronics and Communication Engineering
4. Computer Science Engineering

Other courses offered in this college are:
1. Bachelor of Computer Application
2. Post Graduate or Masters Degree Courses in:
a. Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing & Automation)
b. Computer Science Engineering
c. Electronics And Communication Engineering
3. Bachelor of Business Administration
4. Master of Business Administration

Infrastructure facilities

The college being constructed on a huge plot able to provide ample spaces for all the departments classrooms are ergonomically built to suit professional classes the classrooms are further equipped with LCD projectors, audio-visual facilities, laboratories are equipped with state of the art facilities and managed by highly qualified technical staff, library cum resource room with huge stock of national and international journals, reference books, newsletters etc., sports facilities are unique with separate courts for all major outdoor sports, tracks for athletics the college periodically engages in conducting various inter-college sports activities, college offers separate hostel facility for boys and girls.

Placement Assistance

The college is known to assist its students for getting placements in various national and internationally known organisations the college conducts workshops by inviting several connected dignitaries.

The college also helps students from other professional colleges in placement assistance for which they need to register at the college conducts job fairs periodically at its college campus.

Admission process

The college strictly follows the Government of Haryana guidelines for admissions for which 75% of the total seats are engaged for Government quota of seats remaining 25% of the seats will be provided on the first-come-first-served basis.

Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here?
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).

(No photos found.)
Add/Edit Photos


Courses in School of Engineering And Technology, Ganga Technical Campus

No courses listed.

Add a course to this college




(No reviews found.)


Colleges in Haryana



More Colleges...


Updates & Comments:

(No updates or comments found. Use the option below to submit your comments and feedbacks.)

Return to Colleges      

Looking for University or College admissions in India for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year?

Top Contributors
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

Awards & Gifts

Online Members

SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.