About St Paul Junior And Senior College Science, Commerce & Arts
Established in 2008, St Paul Junior and Senior College Science, Commerce & Arts is a Govt-recognised educational institute and it is also recognized by the Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University. The junior college section is under the management of the Vivekshil Mitra Pariwar Sanstha.
The college offers science, commerce and Arts streams with the syllabus as per that of the Nagpur University, as well as Minimum Competency Vocational Courses (MCVC). The commerce subjects are taught in both English and Marathi medium so students can opt for either. Bifocal options are in the subjects of Electronics, Computer Science, IT, and Fishery.
College infrastructure St Paul Junior and Senior College has a fairly good campus with academic classrooms, libraries and labs for the science subjects and for computers, and an auditorium. The approximate one-acre playground is amply utilized for sports, including horse riding. Co-curricular activities of music and dance and yoga classes are available. There is a bus service available for students.
ScholarshipsMeritorious students can avail of scholarships, namely-
- Government of India Scholarship for SC, ST, VJNT, and OBC category students.
- Government Open Merit Scholarship.
- National Merit Scholarship.
- National Loan Scholarship.
Admission procedureA student should obtain the application form for admission from the college office on payment of a nominal fee of Rs 20/- and submit it by the last date as per the schedule. The form has to be filled up and signed by the student's parent/guardian, who is also required to be present in person at the time of admission. There is a list of mandatory documents to be submitted along with the application form, as follows-
- The Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate as applicable, which must be in original and must be signed by the Head Master or Principal of the educational institution in which the student last studied.
- The original list of marks obtained at the qualifying exam, along with an attested copy.
- Character Certificate (please check with the college office of the specific type required).
- Two passport size photos (must be latest ones), one to be pasted on the application form and the other is required for the ID card that will be issued later.
- Migration Certificate, if applicable, for a student who has passed the qualifying exam from a board or university other than the Maharashtra Board of Secondary Education and the Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University.
Once the registration is done, the final decision on admission rests with the college Principal after the student is interviewed on the notified date by an interview committee. Admission will be finalized based on the committee's recommendations and on submission of the originals of the relevant documents and certificates. The payment of the college fee also must be done to get the admission confirmed fully. In case of any queries, the college website has an Enquiry form that can be filled online, or the parent/student can contact via email/mobile phone numbers that are provided above.
Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? Or, like to get any information removed?
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).