About Pavan Institutions
PAVAN Institutions is located on the Bangalore - Chennai Highway at Kolar district in the state of Karnataka. It was established in the year 1982 and offers various paramedical, polytechnic diploma, health sciences and engineering courses through its five units - Pavan School & College of Nursing, Prakruthi College of Allied Health Sciences, Prakruthi College of Pharmacy, C. Byre Gowda Institute of Technology and Pavan Polytechnic.
It is approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), PCI (Pharmacy Council of India), KNC (Karnataka Nursing Council), and INC (Indian Nursing Council) and is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka. It is also recognised by Govt. of Karnataka.
FacilitiesThe campus of Pavan Institutions is spread over an area of 3 acres in a lush green environment. It has Wi-Fi facility available in the campus. It has many other facilities and amenities like - library, reading room, hostels for boys and girls, cafeteria, clinical facilities at multi specialty Hospital, well equipped laboratories for all the departments, computer lab, gym and fitness centres with state of the art equipment, sports arena with facilities for various games and sports, and transport facilities for students and staff.
It has a placement cell which gives guidance to the students and arranges trainings, written tests, group discussions etc to inculcate competitiveness in them. The placement cell interacts with companies and industries to get a feel of their requirement and accordingly motivates and encourages the students in that direction. It has a very impressive placement record.
Admissions The eligibility for admission to different courses/streams is as below -
- GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) - Pass in 10+2 with minimum 40% aggregate marks.
- B.Sc. Nursing - Pass in 10+2 with minimum 45% aggregate in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology).
- PB.B.Sc. Nursing - Pass in GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery).
- M.Sc. Nursing - Pass in PB. B.Sc. Nursing / Pass in BSc. Nursing with 1 year experience in nursing.
- Allied Health Science Courses - Pass in HSC with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- D. Pharm. - Pass in 10+2 with 40% aggregate marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)/PCB.
- B. Pharm. - Pass in 10+2 with 40% aggregate in Science Group (PCM/PCB/PCC).
- Polytechnic Courses - Pass in 10th class with 35% aggregate marks.
- Engineering Courses - Pass in HSC with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Electronics / Computer with 45% aggregate in above subjects.
The interested candidates have to give details like name, email, mobile number, course sought etc online in the college website in the format provided in 'Online Admission' tab. They will get detailed information for the entrance exam for the specific course. Admissions will be based on the merit of the entrance exam. The entrance test will be MCQ type and its exact date and time will be informed at a later stage.
The application form can be collected from the institution or can be obtained through post and the completed application form along with the copies of following documents should be submitted in the institution -
- 10th /SSLC mark sheet.
- 10 + 2 mark sheet.
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- Character Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Six recent passport size photographs and six stamp-sized photographs.
- GNM Marks Sheets (For PB.B.Sc. Nursing).
- Diploma Certificate (For PB.B.Sc. Nursing).
- Internship Certificate (For PB.B.Sc. Nursing), if applicable.
- Registration Certificate (For PB.B.Sc. Nursing & M.Sc. Nursing).
- B.Sc. Nursing / PB.B.Sc. Nursing mark sheet (For M.Sc. Nursing).
- Degree Certificate (For M.Sc. Nursing).
Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here?
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).