Campus Representative of
Bharat Institute of Aeronautics
(We do not have a campus rep for this college yet)
About Bharat Institute of Aeronautics
|BIA or Bharat Institute of Aeronautics is a very important part of the IIA group which is among the top Aircraft Maintenance Engineering institutes in India. It was started in 1981 in the vicinity of Jai Prakash Narayan International Airport of Patna. The courses available in the college are of International standards (Specifically International Civil Aviation Organization) and is approved by the DGCA or Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Government of India.|
Infrastructure-The college has all the advanced techniques including modern aircraft and other models required for aviation studies. It has 3 aircraft in operation, all advanced laboratories, workshops, and well qualified and experienced faculty to provide practical training. The college has all smart classrooms with modern infrastructures and audio-visual training facilities for students.
- Airframe Workshop -To support the better understanding about the subjects, the college has Airframe workshops which are having facilities for live aircraft study and airframe structure-based practical sessions.
- Hanger-The campus also has Aircraft hangers having fully equipped laboratories and the students can get professional experiences while learning and working in hanger.
- Smart Class-The smart classes equipped with all the required digital types of equipment facilitating the smart learning for students are available. To keep the students updated, these classrooms are having LCD projectors and the whole campus having a secure WiFi internet facility throughout the day. The classrooms are also having CBT, OHP, Laptops and audio amplifiers for faculty as well as students.
- Recreational room-To balance the physical and mental growth, the campus has a recreational room where all kinds of recreational activities can be done. Students find facilities for many indoor games and many other things other than academics which results in fitness and activeness in the students.
- Library-The campus has a big library with excellent collection of books related to science, technology, and engineering. Students also find a peaceful environment here to sit and read the books without any disturbance.
- Engine Repair Workshop-Students get proper training for Aircraft maintenance, knowledge about engine parts and in-hand experience of engine repair here. Students get demo teaching and practical sessions for enhanced learning and get all the required aircraft parts in this workshop. This institute has live aircraft on which the students get an opportunity to perform.
Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here?
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).