Colleges » School of Chemistry And Biochemistry Thapar University »
M.Sc. Chemistry »
M.Sc. Chemistry in School of Chemistry And Biochemistry Thapar University: Fees, Admissions 2021 - 2022
Find details of M.Sc. Chemistry course in School of Chemistry And Biochemistry Thapar University. Check out the number of seats, fees structure, last date to apply, admission criteria, minimum cut off marks and more details to get admission for M.Sc. Chemistry in School of Chemistry And Biochemistry Thapar University.
This is a 2 year 4-semester program. Eligibility: There is an entrance test conducted by Thapar University with the minimum qualification being 50 % or above marks at the graduate level.
M.Sc. Chemistry AdmissionsIf you are looking for admission to M.Sc. Chemistry course in School of Chemistry And Biochemistry Thapar University, contact the college directly. If you would like to get admission guidance for M.Sc. Chemistry or other courses in various popular colleges, you may take our admission guidance services. Click the link below to get started with M.Sc. Chemistry admission in various colleges.
Click here for Admission Guidance Services
List of Colleges with M.Sc. Chemistry Courses in Patiala and Nearby
As per our records, 4 colleges in Patiala offers M.Sc. Chemistry including Multani Mal Modi College and Khalsa College, Patiala. Find the list of colleges in Patiala with M.Sc. Chemistry course.
- M.Sc. Chemistry in Multani Mal Modi College, Patiala
- M.Sc. Chemistry in Khalsa College, Patiala, Patiala
- M.Sc. Chemistry in School of Chemistry And Biochemistry Thapar University, Patiala
- M.Sc. Chemistry in Asian Institution, Patiala
- M.Sc. Chemistry in Khalsa College Amritsar, Amritsar
- M.Sc. Chemistry in D.A.V. College, Bathinda
- M.Sc. Chemistry in Mata Gujri College, Fatehgarh Sahib
- M.Sc. Chemistry in Kanya Maha Vidyalaya-The Heritage and Autonomous Institution , Jalandhar
- M.Sc. Chemistry in Lovely School OF Technology And Computer Applications, Phagwara
If any college is missing in the above list, you may search for the college
and add this course to the college.