Colleges » BVU Medical College »
MS Orthopedics »
MS Orthopedics in BVU Medical College: Fees, Admissions 2024 - 2025
Find details of MS Orthopedics course in BVU Medical College. Check out the number of seats, fees structure, last date to apply, admission criteria, minimum cut off marks and more details to get admission for MS Orthopedics in BVU Medical College.
|BVU Medical College
|Rs. 4,50,000 ( Regular Quota ) Rs. 5,50,000 ( Management Quota )
|Last Date to Apply:
MS Orthopedics AdmissionsIf you are looking for admission to MS Orthopedics course in BVU Medical College, contact the college directly. If you would like to get admission guidance for MS Orthopedics or other courses in various popular colleges, you may take our admission guidance services. Click the link below to get started with MS Orthopedics admission in various colleges.
Click here for Admission Guidance Services
List of Colleges with MS Orthopedics Courses in Pune and Nearby
As per our records, 4 colleges in Pune offers MS Orthopedics including Bharati vidhyapeeth Medical College and Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre. Find the list of colleges in Pune with MS Orthopedics course.
- MS Orthopedics in Bharati vidhyapeeth Medical College, Pune
- MS Orthopedics in Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Pune
- MS Orthopedics in Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- MS Orthopedics in BVU Medical College, Pune
- MS Orthopedics in Government Medical College Nagpur, Nagpur
- MS Orthopedics in Indira Gandhi Government Medical College & Hopsital, Nagpur
- MS Orthopedics in Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Nashik
- MS Orthopedics in NDMVP's Dr.Vasantrao Pawar Medical College,Hospital & Research Centre Nashik, Nashik
- MS Orthopedics in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Satara
If any college is missing in the above list, you may search for the college
and add this course to the college.