B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering in Savera Educational Trust Group of Institutions, - Fees, Last Date to Apply, Application Date for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year


Colleges » Savera Educational Trust Group of Institutions, » B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering »

B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering in Savera Educational Trust Group of Institutions,: Fees, Admissions 2021 - 2022

Find details of B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering course in Savera Educational Trust Group of Institutions,. Check out the number of seats, fees structure, last date to apply, admission criteria, minimum cut off marks and more details to get admission for B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering in Savera Educational Trust Group of Institutions,.

Course Group:Computer
Course Name:B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering
College Name:Savera Educational Trust Group of Institutions,
Fees structure: Rs. 60,900 per annum
Seat Count: 60
Brochure Link:
Last Date to Apply:

Course Details

Eligibility: The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/ University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
Admission: The admission for 75% of the sanctioned seats are made by Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS, Chandigarh www.hscs.org ), through On-line Off-Campus Counseling and the remaining 25% seats are made by the institution as per guidelines issued from time to time by HSCS/ Haryana Govt.

B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering Admissions

If you are looking for admission to B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering course in Savera Educational Trust Group of Institutions,, contact the college directly. If you would like to get admission guidance for B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering or other courses in various popular colleges, you may take our admission guidance services. Click the link below to get started with B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering admission in various colleges.


Click here for Admission Guidance Services



List of Colleges with B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering Courses in Gurgaon and Nearby

As per our records, 10 colleges in Gurgaon offers B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering including Kamrah International Institute of Technology and Global Institute of Technology & Management. Find the list of colleges in Gurgaon with B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering course.If any college is missing in the above list, you may search for the college and add this course to the college.




Looking for University or College admissions in India for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year?

APPLY NOW
Top Contributors
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

Awards & Gifts
 
SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.