Colleges » R.R. College of Pharmacy »
M.Pharm in R.R. College of Pharmacy: Fees, Admissions 2021 - 2022
Find details of M.Pharm course in R.R. College of Pharmacy. Check out the number of seats, fees structure, last date to apply, admission criteria, minimum cut off marks and more details to get admission for M.Pharm in R.R. College of Pharmacy.
Duration: 2 years. Eligibility: 50% in B Pharmacy. Attendance: Minimum of 80% attendance in theory and practicals separately. Course affiliations: Affiliated to RGUHS, recognized by government of Karnataka, Approved by PCI, AICTE, New Delhi
M.Pharm AdmissionsIf you are looking for admission to M.Pharm course in R.R. College of Pharmacy, contact the college directly. If you would like to get admission guidance for M.Pharm or other courses in various popular colleges, you may take our admission guidance services. Click the link below to get started with M.Pharm admission in various colleges.
Click here for Admission Guidance Services
List of Colleges with M.Pharm Courses in Bangalore and Nearby
As per our records, 7 colleges in Bangalore offers M.Pharm including Al-Ameen College (Law/Pharmacy & Education) and K.L.E. Society's College of Pharmacy. Find the list of colleges in Bangalore with M.Pharm course.
- M.Pharm in Al-Ameen College (Law/Pharmacy & Education), Bangalore
- M.Pharm in K.L.E. Society's College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- M.Pharm in Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- M.Pharm in Dayananda Sagar P U College, Bangalore
- M.Pharm in Nargund College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- M.Pharm in East Point College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- M.Pharm in R.R. College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- M.Pharm in K.L.E. Society’s College of Pharmacy, Belgaum
- M.Pharm in Srinivas College of Pharmacy Mangalore, Mangalore
- M.Pharm in Karavali College OF Pharmacy, Manglore
- M.Pharm in Jss College Of Pharmacy, Mysore
- M.Pharm in Mallige College Of Pharmacy, Yelahanka
If any college is missing in the above list, you may search for the college
and add this course to the college.