Colleges » Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College » M.B.B.S »

M.B.B.S in Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College: Fees, Admissions 2023 - 2024

Find details of M.B.B.S course in Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College. Check out the number of seats, fees structure, last date to apply, admission criteria, minimum cut off marks and more details to get admission for M.B.B.S in Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College.

Course Group:Medical
Course Name:M.B.B.S
College Name:Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College
Fees structure:
Seat Count: 50
Brochure Link:
Last Date to Apply:

Course Details

Admission to 15% seats are done on the basis of marks obtained in All India PM / PD examination conducted by CBSE. At the remaining 85% seats , the admission is done on the entrance exam conducted by UP state government.

M.B.B.S Admissions

If you are looking for admission to M.B.B.S course in Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College, contact the college directly. If you would like to get admission guidance for M.B.B.S or other courses in various popular colleges, you may take our admission guidance services. Click the link below to get started with M.B.B.S admission in various colleges.


Click here for Admission Guidance Services



List of Colleges with M.B.B.S Courses in Jalaun and Nearby

As per our records, 1 colleges in Jalaun offers M.B.B.S. Find the list of colleges in Jalaun with M.B.B.S course.If any college is missing in the above list, you may search for the college and add this course to the college.




Looking for University or College admissions in India for 2023 - 2024 Academic Year?

APPLY NOW
Top Contributors
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

Awards & Gifts
 
Promoted by: SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.