Colleges » City College of Nursing »
M.Sc Nursing »
M.Sc Nursing in City College of Nursing: Fees, Admissions 2020 - 2021
Find details of M.Sc Nursing course in City College of Nursing. Check out the number of seats, fees structure, last date to apply, admission criteria, minimum cut off marks and more details to get admission for M.Sc Nursing in City College of Nursing.
Eligibility: Passed B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with 55% marks; must be a Registered Nurse or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council; must have a minimum of one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc.Nursing.
Duration: 2 years degree program. Specializations available: Community Health Nursing; Pediatric Nursing; Obstetric & Gynecology Nursing; Medical Surgical Nursing; Psychiatric Nursing.
Get Fees Structure and Admission details of M.Sc Nursing in City College of Nursing.
Click here to Apply
List of Colleges with M.Sc Nursing Courses in Mangalore and Nearby
As per our records, 6 colleges in Mangalore offers M.Sc Nursing including City College of Nursing and Father Muller College of Nursing. Find the list of colleges in Mangalore with M.Sc Nursing course.
- M.Sc Nursing in City College of Nursing, Mangalore
- M.Sc Nursing in Father Muller College of Nursing, Mangalore
- M.Sc Nursing in Karavali College of Nursing Sciences, Mangalore
- M.Sc Nursing in Shree Devi College of Nursing, Mangalore
- M.Sc Nursing in Karavali Institute of Technology, Mangalore
- M.Sc Nursing in Yenepoya University, Mangalore
- M.Sc Nursing in Goutham College of Physiotherapy, Bangalore
- M.Sc Nursing in Josco Institute of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- M.Sc Nursing in Padmashree Institute of Management and Sciences, Bangalore
- M.Sc Nursing in K.L.E Society's Institute of Nursing Sciences, Hubli
- M.Sc Nursing in Navodaya College of Nursing, Raichur
If any college is missing in the above list, you may search for the college
and add this course to the college.