Colleges » Alva’s College »
B.Com in Alva’s College: Fees, Admissions 2020 - 2021
Find details of B.Com course in Alva’s College. Check out the number of seats, fees structure, last date to apply, admission criteria, minimum cut off marks and more details to get admission for B.Com in Alva’s College.
Eligibility criteria includes- the passing of two years Pre-University Examination conducted by the State of Karnataka or any other equivalent examination. Candidates who have completed diploma examination Secretarial/ Commercial practice can directly get admission in the 3rd semester of the B.Com. course.
Candidates learn about business laws, finance, accounts, taxation and other commerce-related subjects in this course.
After completion, candidates can go for teaching, can join banking and financial institutes, etc.
List of Colleges with B.Com Courses in mangalore and Nearby
As per our records, 5 colleges in mangalore offers B.Com including St. Aloysius College Autonomous and Hira Womens College. Find the list of colleges in mangalore with B.Com course.
- B.Com in St. Aloysius College Autonomous, Mangalore
- B.Com in Hira Womens College, Mangalore
- B.Com in Alva’s College, mangalore
- B.Com in Govinda Dasa College, Mangalore
- B.Com in Shree Devi College, Mangalore
- B.Com in Sheshadripuram College, Bangalore
- B.Com in Om Prabha First Grade Evening College of Arts & Commerce, Bangalore
- B.Com in St. Joseph''s College of Commerce, Bangalore
- B.Com in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- B.Com in Sambharam Academy of management Studies, Bangalore
If any college is missing in the above list, you may search for the college
and add this course to the college.