Colleges » Mallige College Of Pharmacy »
B.Pharm in Mallige College Of Pharmacy: Fees, Admissions 2021 - 2022
Find details of B.Pharm course in Mallige College Of Pharmacy. Check out the number of seats, fees structure, last date to apply, admission criteria, minimum cut off marks and more details to get admission for B.Pharm in Mallige College Of Pharmacy.
Science stream students who are interested in doing Pharma course after completing their class 12 can opt for this course.
This is a 4 year pharmaceutical course leading to B. Pharm degree.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Pharm Admissions
(1) Age of the candidate should be at least 17 years by 31st December of the year of admission.
(2) The candidates who have passed their 10+2 examination with physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one subject out of Mathematics / Computer Science / Biotechnology / Biology with at least 40% marks are eligible to apply for this course.
(3) The candidates having the qualification Diploma in Pharmacy can also apply. These candidates would be admitted directly to 2nd year of B. Pharm course.
How to Apply for B.Pharm in Mallige College Of Pharmacy
The application form can be filled online or can be downloaded and filled. The following documents will be required to be annexed with it -
1. 10th (High School) mark sheet and certificate.
2. Class 12 (HSC) mark sheet and certificate.
3. Transfer Certificate.
4. Migration Certificate.
5. Recent passport size and stamp-sized photographs - 6 numbers each.
The complete application form is to be submitted or sent to the college office.
Get Fees Structure and Admission details of B.Pharm in Mallige College Of Pharmacy.
Click here to Apply
List of Colleges with B.Pharm Courses in Yelahanka and Nearby
As per our records, 1 colleges in Yelahanka offers B.Pharm. Find the list of colleges in Yelahanka with B.Pharm course.
If any college is missing in the above list, you may search for the college
and add this course to the college.