When you think of studying a certificate course in Computer Science, you must remember that you will have a lot of options. If you think of studying a certificate course in hardware specialization, then you will have to look for a diploma course on Embedded Systems or Electronics. If you think about becoming a software developer in any IT industry, then you should pursue certification courses in JAVA or C or Python or in all these three languages. You might choose from the tons of other certification courses available on the subject of Computer Science.
- Some of the certification courses require a higher secondary degree in science stream. But, some institutes accept only those application forms which show that the candidates hold a graduation degree in science stream.
- For higher secondary degree holders the minimum cutoff criteria for marks is 60%, while of the graduates, the criterion is minimum 55%.
Overview of this course
Certification courses are of a maximum duration of 2 years. Some courses might have the duration of 1.5 years, where the first year is delved into delivering lectures to the students. The subsequent 6 months are utilized in developing real world projects that will help the candidate secure a job in the corporate companies like TCS, CTs, Infosys, Mindtree and many others. Every certification course contains a balanced curriculum of theories and practicals. Whatever you will be taught in the classrooms will be supplemented by concrete practical experimentation. This way learning will not be easier, but also helpful for securing a job of the related genre.
- If you pursue a course in hardware, then you can join as a circuit designer in a company producing hardware appliances. With a few years of experience you can shift your focus to improving the security of the designed circuits or developing the data layer of the internet protocols.
- You can become a computer programmer if you pursue a course on any programming software.
- You can join as an intern in data warehousing industries. After 1-2 years, you can become database designers in the same company. After 10-12 years of experience you can become database administrators or managers.
- If you have learnt web designing related software, then you can become a junior web developer. You will attain the senior developer position gradually with increasing expertise.
- Finally, you can think of laboratory assistants and teach the subjects that you have learnt in your certificate course.
Certification Computer Science Admissions for 2023 - 2024 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Certification Computer Science for the academic year 2023 - 2024? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Certification Computer Science courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Certification Computer Science