Soil ecology is an advanced diploma course that can be comprehended better if you are a graduate in environmental science or botanical science. The course duration is generally around a year. During this one year, you will learn about various kinds of soil textures, structures, effects of climatic changes on the soils, the life cycle of earthworms and much more. This course is both theory and practical oriented and you will have to handle the samples of organic soils and earthworms in the final lap of the course.
- You are required to possess a graduate degree to be able to apply to this course. Although there is no restriction regarding the major subject of graduation, people who are from environmental science or botanical science or zoology fare better in this course.
- The admission to this course is purely based on merit and no entrance examination is conducted for the admission procedure.
Certification Soil Ecology, Earthworms - Colleges & Admission Notifications
Find the list of colleges offering Certification Soil Ecology, Earthworms course. Check out individual college websites to know more about the admission for 2022 - 2023 academic year. You may download the application form and course details from the official college website.
No colleges found offering this course.
To add a college to the above list, you must search for college and then add a course to the college.
Higher studies after this course
- You can study diploma in Geoinformatics after completing this course. This is a postgraduate diploma course. In this course, you will learn in depth about the whereabouts of natural resources and the different kinds of natural disasters. These include the knowledge obtained in the certificate course on soil ecology and much more. The eligibility criteria of this course are same as that of the certificate course.
- You can also pursue a diploma in Geology and Soil Mechanics. This is an engineering curriculum based course and includes advanced level information about soil. To be eligible for this course, you must have passed higher secondary with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and completed your graduation in the science stream.
- You can join any government or private project as a research assistant. You will have to achieve the objective set by the government or the private organization in the project within the designated time frame. If you can prove your expertise, then you will be promoted as a research associate.
- You can become a field technician in any renowned ecological observatory. You will be posted in the observatories of various states, to do the onsite jobs.
- After having a few years of experience, you will be able to opt for junior ecologist positions.After around 4 years you will become senior ecologist.
- With more seniority you can become a restoration ecologist.You will be required to assess the soil conditions of vegetative or swamps or other kinds of soils.
- Finally, you can become an environmental specialist.
Certification Soil Ecology, Earthworms Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Certification Soil Ecology, Earthworms for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Certification Soil Ecology, Earthworms courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Certification Soil Ecology, Earthworms