- The basic eligibility criteria for doing M. Phil in Police Administration is a candidate should have done a Master's degree in science, arts or engineering.
- Candidates should have attained a minimum of 55% marks in the subjects chosen for M.Phil course to be considered eligible for this course.
- Some institutes conduct a written test to assess the knowledge of the students. Those candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for an interview.
- However, the admission procedure and mode of selection to M.Phil in Police Administration course through distance learning vary from institute to institute.
Physical fitness is must for a few of the job roles.
The duration of M.Phil in Police Administration course is about two academic years, but it may vary according to the rules and regulations of different institutions.
It is a postgraduate police administration course. In this course, the main emphasis is given to law and order administration at the State, Central and District level in rural and urban areas. The course basically detail about the principles of police administration and the Indian Constitution. This course also helps to attain knowledge regarding different aspects of police administration.
Who is suitable for M.Phil in Police Administration course
- Those students who are interested in police administration and its related areas are the most suitable for this course.
- Those candidates who are willing to go for teaching fields at higher degree level, i.e. university and college level, both in private as well as government institutions.
Benefits and advantages of M.Phil Police Administration course
- Candidates can go for higher degree programs in respective subjects such as Ph.D. Ph.D enable ones to be a Professor or an Assistant Professor.
- This degree course enables the students to go for various defense, law and order and teaching related jobs.
- The candidates who are qualified are eligible for direct recruitment in the police department and for various para-military forces such as BSF, CRPF, CISR, ITBP and GRPF.
- The major fields that provide opportunity to the students are Police Department, firearms, Traffic Administration Department, Forensic Department, Criminal Investigation Department (CID), Indian Civil Services, Transportation Department, etc.
- This course also helps the existing police personnel for promotion purposes.
M.Phil. Police Administration Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.Phil. Police Administration for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.Phil. Police Administration courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for M.Phil. Police Administration