A diploma in Damage Assessment, Repair & Rehabilitation is an engineering course that helps you make a career in testing and repairing old architectures. You will be able to learn how to prepare appraisals for the assessment of the damaged constructions. You will learn to plan out rehabilitation structures which is feasible within the current budget constraints. Such courses are of huge importance in abroad countries. In abroad countries rehabilitation construction engineers or testing engineers are of high demands. This one year long post graduate diploma course is mostly offered by distance education universities.
- The basic requirement is the completion of either B.E. or B.Tech degree in civil or mechanical or other related fields of engineering. Candidates who have completed a three year polytechnic degree or an A.M.I.E.T.E degree in engineering are also eligible to study this course
- There are no cutoff criteria set for the marks to be obtained.
Diploma Damage Assessment, Repair & Rehabilitation - Colleges & Admission Notifications
Find the list of colleges offering Diploma Damage Assessment, Repair & Rehabilitation course. Check out individual college websites to know more about the admission for 2021 - 2022 academic year. You may download the application form and course details from the official college website.
No colleges found offering this course.
To add a college to the above list, you must search for college and then add a course to the college.
Higher studies after this course
- You can study a diploma course in Mechanical Draughtsman. This course helps you learn how to design and plan architectural structures. This will be an advanced step after a diploma in Damage Assessment, Repair & Rehabilitation. You will learn to make accurate diagrams of various constructional parts in different computer software and learn how to implement the diagrams in reality. The basic eligibility of this diploma course is same as that of the eligibility mentioned in the course description.
- You can think of studying M.Tech in construction engineering after this diploma course. This will be ideal for those who want to enter the academia. To study M.tech you must clear the GATE examination, which is a well known, government affiliated examination in the field of engineering sciences. Once you obtain a valid GATE score, you will be eligible to study M.Tech in your chosen field, in a renowned engineering university.
Future Job Scenario
- Initially, you will join as interns to rehabilitation or damage controlling projects. Your job will be to assess the amount of damages at the construction sites and prepare a comprehensible report in this regard.
- After an experience of one or two years you can become testing engineers.
- You can apply for structural engineer jobs. You will have to plan the layouts and designs of the constructions.
- After 10-15 years of experience in this field, you can first become a senior structural engineer and then a deputy manager. Your job will be moderating the procedure of the field works.
Diploma Damage Assessment, Repair & Rehabilitation Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Damage Assessment, Repair & Rehabilitation for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Damage Assessment, Repair & Rehabilitation courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Damage Assessment, Repair & Rehabilitation