If you want to become a designer of the industrial setup and products you should enroll in this professional course on Industrial design, Communication Design. You will not only learn to draw the diagrams of the various industrial layouts manually, but you will also get to learn the various digital designing software, for example AutoCAD or Autodesk, etc. In the communication part you will learn to generate communications in a digital mode through proper graphical software like CorelDraw or PageMaker, etc. You will able to learn how to do the packaging of the products of any industry, through industrial design and how to plan its marketing strategies through communication design.
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 before applying to this course. There is no restriction regarding the stream to be pursued in the plus twos.
- The aggregate score required for applying in this course is minimum 50% in the 10+2 board examination.
Higher studies after this course
- After completing this course, one can pursue an undergraduate course in interior designing. This course concentrates upon setting up the decor of any room or house and not necessarily only industries. This course is more hardware oriented. So this course will perfectly complement the software oriented certification course in Industrial design and Communication Design
- You can also think of pursuing a diploma course in animation and VFX. This is a popular domain in IT industry. Since you have learnt few graphical software used for communication designing, this animation course will further enhance your marketing and communication skills. You will be able to design 2D and 3D posters and multimedia video for marketing of the products of your industry.
- You can become junior product designer initially. Your job will be to monitor the layout of the design and packaging of the products
- After a few years, you can become a senior product designer.
- After 5 years of experience you can become project leader. Your duty will not only be moderating the product and its packaging procedure, but also managing the team who will work under you.
- You can become industrial designer, where you will have to analyse the market and understand the current demands and stock investments in the market.
- You will become the product manager after 10 years of experience. here you will not only be the head of designing a product, but will also look after the manufacturing process of the product and the entire supply chain management process.
Certification Industrial design , Communication Design Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Certification Industrial design , Communication Design for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Certification Industrial design , Communication Design courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Certification Industrial design , Communication Design