Today, if you have data that needs to be statistically computed, then you should definitely prefer a software instead of manual calculations. Such a software statistically analyzes a large amount of data. To learn such software, you must pursue this diploma course on Software Based Statistical Analysis. This is a one year long postgraduate diploma course.
Outline of the course
The good thing about this course is that it doesn't stick to some software based learning only. It teaches you the theory that has generated those software. You will learn the theory of statistical methods which is used in the software. So, although people who have already graduated with Statistics as a major subject will find this course easy to imbibe, people who know nothing about statistics can also easily understand this course. This course will be useful for candidates who are aspiring for doing research work on statistical data computations.
- One should be at least a graduate before opting for this course.
- The stream of graduation should be science. There is no restriction on the major subject to be taken at the time of graduation. Candidates from pass courses are also allowed to take admission.
- The cutoff for the marks to be scored in the undergraduate course is 55%. The admission is purely based on merit and no entrance examination is conducted to select candidates.
You can pursue M.Stat or Master's in Statistics after this course. You will learn advanced statistical methods in this course. To take admission in this course, you need to clear the respective entrance examination with minimum 50% marks. The syllabus of this entrance examination is of undergraduate level. The syllabus also includes the software learnt from this postgraduate diploma course.
- Initially, jobs as internships or project trainees will be most suitable for a fresher. Many research organizations like ISI or ITTs are awarded data based computational projects every year. These organizations hire students to complete those projects.
- After 2-3 years of experience, you can try for statistical analyst jobs. Your jobs will be basically the same that you did as a project trainee along with other responsibilities.
- If you complete the M.Stat course after this postgraduate diploma, then you can be a professional statistician in any research organization. You can also apply for teaching jobs in colleges. But, to be a teacher at a college, you must clear either the NET or SET or SLET examination.
Diploma Software Based Statistical Analysis Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Software Based Statistical Analysis for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Software Based Statistical Analysis courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Software Based Statistical Analysis