About M.Sc Electronics Science course
It is a postgraduate Electronics course. In this course, the students learn to deal with electrical circuits and electrical components such as transistors, vacuum tubes, integrated circuits and diodes. M.Sc Electronics Science course is one of the prestigious courses worldwide. This course is in a great demand among the students of India as well as abroad.
- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing M.Sc Electronic Science course is that a student must have passed B. Sc or (10+2+3) degree with Physics or Electronics or Computer Science or B.E degree in any branch of Engineering with at least 50% marks from any recognized college or university.
- Students belonging to SC / ST / OBS categories are eligible for admission only if they get minimum passing marks.
- Candidates appearing in supplementary examination will not be eligible for admission.
Minimum time duration to complete M.Sc Electronics Science course is 2 years, which are divided into four semesters.
Who is suitable for M.Sc Electronics Science course
- Students who have an inventive and creative mind and have an interest in physics and maths subjects are perfect for this course.
- Candidates should have good analytical skills, sustained attention, an eye for detail and the ability to work as a part of the team.
- They should have good communication skills along with interpersonal skills.
- Candidates should have good time management skills such as managing one's time and other's time too.
- Candidates who are fond of running of their own business can also apply for this course and put themselves in a position where they can make a difference.
Advantages and benefits of M.Sc Electronics Science course
M.Sc Electronics Science course has both national as well as foreign based opportunities. After completion of the course, students can get high profile jobs in the areas such as
- Teachers, professor or lecturer at colleges and universities.
- This course offers great placement with companies such as Havels and Anchor.
- This course teaches the students about maintenance of equipments.
- There is a big requirement for Electronic Science graduates in manufacturing industries.
- The expertise in Electronic Science is required in service industries as well, such as data communication, entertainment, broadcasting, consulting, system support, research and development, etc.
M.Sc. Electronic Science Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.Sc. Electronic Science for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.Sc. Electronic Science courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for M.Sc. Electronic Science