Once you have completed class 10, you will be looking forward to the next step in education. A pre-university course is a 2 year course, where the final examination is taken only after the completion of 2 years. These 2 years are equivalent to the education standard of class 11 and 12 of a school under any board. The course curriculum, although same, has a lot more options. You can choose from various subjects in the science stream to pursue your course. If you are inclined towards pursuing either an engineering course or medical course after this pre-university or P.U.C education, then you should choose the combination of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- The basic requirement is the completion of class 10 from a renowned and reputed school.
- There is no cutoff criteria for the aggregate score. The selection of candidates for this course is on the basis of merit.
- After this course, you should pursue graduation. Since you will complete P.U.C Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology, B.Sc. honors in Biology or Biotechnology or Chemistry or Mathematics, etc. will be the plausible choices. You must have minimum 55% or more marks in the final board examination of the P.U.C course to pursue graduation.
- You can pursue some vocational courses or certification courses after this P.U.C. For example, if you are inclined towards designing, then you can study Certification in Industrial design , Communication Design. You will learn production designing, and the art of visual communication in this course. This will help you get marketing related jobs in the corporate sector.The basic requirement is completion of 10+2 or an equivalent course.
- You could also pursue a certification course is on health sciences. If you are intending to pursue medical stream after the P.U.C, then you can start with this certification. You will learn about the current health conditions in India and the needs and scope of improvement. The basic requirement of this course is same as that of the previous certification.
- You can start with jobs at a call center. Your job will be to interact with the clients and identify their problems. You will lodge tickets against those complaints and distribute them to the respective departments for solutions.
- If you complete diploma in health sciences, then you can become health professionals in various departments like nursing, orthopedics, gynecology and others.
- You can become laboratory assistants for Physics or Chemistry or Biology laboratories.
P.U.C Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for P.U.C Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering P.U.C Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for P.U.C Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology