M.D in Radiotherapy is related to the study of treatment for critical disorders like cancer, thyroid disorders and some blood disorders through high energy X-rays. It's a three year post graduation course.
1. They must have passed the MBBS degree from a recognized University by Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council.
2. Selection of the candidates is based on entrance examinations, such as PGMCET/ AIPGMT/ any other separate exams conducted by concerned Medical Institution.
1. It's a three year course.
2. This course is of two years for those who have done Post graduate diploma from the recognized university in the same subject.
Subjects area covered under this course
1. Radiation Therapy Physics
2. Radiation Biology
3. Basic Sciences
5. Principle of Oncology
6. Principles of Radiation Oncology
7. Principles and Practice of Radiotherapy and Oncology
8. Newer approaches to cancer treatment
Scope after doing this course
1. They can work as a Consultant Radiation Oncologist in hospital,
2. They can work in clinics and health department.
3. They can work in both Governments as well as private sectors.
4. They can start their own practice.
This course focuses on Radiation Biology, Radiation chemistry, relevance of radiation biology to radiotherapy, radiation effects on major organs/tissues, Clinical Radiotherapy.
M.D. RadioTherapy Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.D. RadioTherapy for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.D. RadioTherapy courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for M.D. RadioTherapy