The basic eligibility criterion to pursue B.A L.L.B course is a pass certificate in Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 from a recognized college or university.
The total duration of B.A L.L.B course is about 5 years, but if you want to pursue L.L.B course after graduation, then it will take a total of 6 years to complete the course. Therefore, to save one year, many students opt for integrated B.A L.L.B course.
No option of opting out after three years
Integrated B.A L.L.B course is for those students who are serious and 100% sure that they will continue with this course, that is the field of law. After completing 3 years, there is no option to opt out from this course. If you have planned to do a law degree, then you have to complete it. You cannot leave the course in between.
Regarding B.A L.L.B entrance examination
Generally, most of the law colleges conduct their own entrance examination followed by group discussion and personal interview. To qualify the entrance examination, one must be well prepared for logical and reasoning questions. A little bit of general awareness and legal knowledge would be an added advantage. Whereas, the required subjective knowledge is school level English, Maths and Science.
Advantages and benefits of B.A L.L.B course
- B.A L.L.B integrates Arts subject with Law. After 5 years, a student gets awarded with two degrees, one for B.A and another for L.L.B. But, if a student chooses to do only L.L.B, then he gets only L.L.B degree.
- If you have taken admission in a 5 year integrated B.A L.L.B course, then you get a seat guarantee of 5 years. That means, you don't have to look anywhere seeking for admission after graduation.
- A big advantage of taking admission in an integrated B.A L.L.B course is that one is free from the worry and tension of choosing a course and college after 3 years.
- One can go for higher studies after the integrated B.A L.L.B course, such as Master's degree in law, called L.L.M.
- Nowadays, practicing law is one of the most reputed, popular and lucrative profession in India.
- One is also eligible to work as a legal practitioner after the completion of the integrated course.
B.A. L.L.B Admissions for 2024 - 2025 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.A. L.L.B for the academic year 2024 - 2025? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.A. L.L.B courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.A. L.L.B