Higher secondary course in History, Economics, and Commerce is mainly considered to be an arts specialization course. Although commerce is one of the subject combinations, the other two subjects belong to the arts category. Such a combination helps you taking up interdisciplinary education in the future. This course will be helpful if you study Chartered Accountancy in the future. Arts and commerce streams are intertwined in many respects. This HSE course help you understand that. The Indian History helps you learn the history of commerce. It helps you understand the gradual change in the economy of the social system.Economics and Commerce helps you understand the financial structure of the society and the allocation of monetary and other resources to the various layers of the society. This is a 2 year course. The board examination is either conducted after the completion of each year or after the end of 2 years.
HSE History, Economics, Commerce - Colleges & Admission Notifications
Find the list of colleges offering HSE History, Economics, Commerce course. Check out individual college websites to know more about the admission for 2021 - 2022 academic year. You may download the application form and course details from the official college website.
To add a college to the above list, you must search for college and then add a course to the college.
- The candidates must have completed class 10 before applying to this course.
- The candidates must have obtained minimum 70% in the aggregate of their class 10 examination.
- Sometimes the schools also look for the individual marks obtained in History. In that case a minimum of 75% marks in the History subject of the class is set to be the criterion of selection.
- Once you pass out, you can opt for any number of diploma and degree specialization courses. You can study company secretary course. This is a 2 year course on the foundation and functioning of the corporate hubs.You also get to learn the legal policies used in corporate sectors. You will also become an intern once you pass this course, in any corporate hub.The basic requirement of this course is to pass class 12 examination from a reputed and government approved school.
- You can also study CA or Chartered Accountancy after you pass this course. The minimum criterion to apply to this course is to pass class 12 or equivalent. You will also have to clear an entrance examination based on accounts and other commerce subjects, to be a part of this course. After clearing this course, you can apply for financial consultant positions in a company.
Just after this course, you can apply for BPO jobs. You can also opt for call center or telecommunication jobs. In either case, you would have to learn a lot of foreign accents as you will have to deal with international clients.
HSE History, Economics, Commerce Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for HSE History, Economics, Commerce for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering HSE History, Economics, Commerce courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for HSE History, Economics, Commerce