An HSE course with subjects Economics, Commerce and Mathematics is basically a subject combination opted in commerce stream. Although Mathematics is mainly a science subject, it has a substantial role in the accounts related subjects in Commerce.Hence a lot of candidates opt for a commerce course in higher secondary that has Mathematics as one of the subjects. Economics is one of the integral part in Commerce. So this course is ideal for candidates who want to join banks or consultancy firms. This is a 2 year course. It is mostly theoretical course. The board examinations could be at the end of each year. Some boards prefer only one board examination, that is, right after completion of class 12. This course also contains language subjects. But the main stress will be on these three subjects. When you take admission for graduation marks obtained in these three subjects will be looked into.
- You must have passed class 10 to opt for this HSE course.
- The aggregate score in class 10 board examination is not considered if the number of applicants are not too high. Otherwise generally candidates with minimum 80% in the aggregate are selected for this course.
- Marks obtained in the subject of Mathematics in the class 10 examination should be minimum 75%.
- If you are thinking of joining the banking sector then you can study CA or Chartered Accountancy after this course. The candidates applying for this course will have to sit for an entrance examination. This examination is known as CPT or Common Proficiency Test.
You must get minimum 50% in this examination to be able to study CA. This course is of minimum 2 years duration.
- You can also study B.Com after this course. You can keep Accounts and Finance as your major subject. The aggregate score obtained in Mathematics, Economics and Commerce should be minimum 80% to be a part of this course. This is a 3 year course. Once you pass out you can apply for official posts in banks.
- Like I mentioned in the above segment, if you clear CA or B.Com honors course, then you can apply for officer jobs in banks. You will have to clear the entrance examination for banking jobs, which is IBPS to be eligible for those posts.
- You can also opt for telecommunication jobs in various MNCs. You will have to solve the various problems generated in the client machines.
HSE Mathematics, Economics, Commerce Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for HSE Mathematics, Economics, Commerce for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering HSE Mathematics, Economics, Commerce courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for HSE Mathematics, Economics, Commerce