About M.F.Sc Fishery Biology course
It is a postgraduate course in the Fishery science field. The course deals with the catching, administration, marketing and processing, and conservation of fish and related products.
- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing M.F.Sc. Fishery Biology course is a pass in Bachelor's examination either in the fishery science or in zoology discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized college or university.
- Only those candidates are eligible for admission to the M.F.Sc Fishery course who qualify in the entrance test.
- The minimum and maximum age limit for the program is set to be 20 - 25 years.
The duration of M.F.Sc Fishery Biology course is about 2 years consisting of four semesters.
Advantages or benefits of M.F.Sc Fishery Biology course
- After completion of the course, qualified candidates can carry out research activities in the Fishery industry.
- Candidates can get jobs in abroad too in fisheries industries.
Admission procedure for M.F.Sc Fishery Biology course
The admission process for the M.F.Sc Fishery course depends on the entrance exam conducted by the institute.
What to do after the M.F.Sc Fishery Biology course
- After completion of the course, candidates can go for research field.
- They can go for higher degree courses such as Ph.D in Fisheries Science.
- Opting for Management degree is yet another option for the PG holder. Candidates having Management degree can help the business organizations to develop that are engaged in Fisheries business.
- They can get jobs in the private sector as well as public sector that are engaged in fisheries business.
Job and career options for M.F.Sc Fishery Biology course
- The increased demand for seafoods and the growth in fishing industry opens wider employment opportunities for the qualified candidates.
- The export of sea products in the domestic market has given tremendous boost to the employment opportunities in this field.
- It offers a higher pay pack for the professionals in this sector.
The remuneration for the postgraduates in fishery science depends on the specialization they undertake during the course of their study. If candidates choose to work in the public sector, the pay packages can be different because of the area of work and their profile. After research work, individuals can earn a lucrative salary in this field, but there is a high competition in this field and the job openings are limited.
M.F.Sc. Fishery Biology Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.F.Sc. Fishery Biology for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.F.Sc. Fishery Biology courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for M.F.Sc. Fishery Biology