About M.E. Integrated Water Resources Management course
It is a two year post graduate engineering course. In this course, the candidates learn about the development and management of land, water and related resources in order to maximize social and economic welfare in the most profitable manner without compromising the environment at large and the sustainability of vital ecosystem. This course helps to promote economic growth, helps to protect the world environment, agricultural development, improve human health and promote democratic participation in governance. The program focuses on building the skill base of students in areas such as problem solving, critical thinking, knowledge transfer, statistics and data management and effective leadership. The concept of Integrated Water Resources Management is to offer solution to the water crisis and to view the basis for sustainable water management.
How is M.E. Integrated Water Resources Management course useful
- This course offers excellent career opportunities in water management sector.
- The candidates acquire leadership positions both in public as well as private
- This course prepares candidates to be professionals in the water sector and also future lecturers and professors.
- The course offers technical field visits and they are kept updated on the latest concepts and technologies in water management.
- The candidates get training on project management and leadership qualifications.
- After completion of the course, candidates find employment in private companies such as consultancy agencies and industrial firms. Other candidates find jobs in non-governmental organizations.
M.E Integrated Water Resources Management Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.E Integrated Water Resources Management for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.E Integrated Water Resources Management courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for M.E Integrated Water Resources Management