About the course
B.A Education is an undergraduate Academic Degree program. This course is available in both modes, i.e. regular and correspondence and candidates can choose any mode depending upon their choice and suitability. B.A Education is basically a theoretical course which focuses on the basic knowledge of theory and practice of educational thought and processes around the discipline of education. It may however be noted that B.A Education is different from B.Ed Education.
The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.A Education course is a pass degree in 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examination in any stream from a recognized college or university. The percentage of marks may vary from institute to institute.
The preferred age limit to pursue this course is 17 years but it may vary from institute to institute.
The minimum duration of B.A Education course is about 3 years which is divided into six semesters, with each semester lasting for a period of six months.
The admission process of B.A Education course varies from institute to institute as various institutes have their own admission criteria. The admission to the course is basically depend on the candidate’s performance in 10+2 examination and the performance in an entrance examination, wherein the student’s general aptitude for the course is examined and based on the performance in which, students are admitted.
Advantages or benefits of B.A Education course
- This course offers a wider and more inclusive understanding of education.
- After completion of B.A Education course, candidates can go for higher degree courses such as Master’s, M.Phil and Ph.D in Education.
- This course enables the candidates to be professionals for effectively participating in different dimensions of education.
- The course meets the growing demand of experts in the fields of education planning, teaching and training at primary, secondary and tertiary level of education.
- New and emerging fields of educational administration and management also require the services of B.A Education graduates.
Teaching at school levels is the most popular career option among graduates of this course. Such graduates can also write for journals, magazines, newspapers and websites. Prominent areas of employment for such professionals are:
Teaching in schools
Research & Development Agencies in Education
B.A Education Admissions for 2019 - 2020 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.A Education for the academic year 2019 - 2020? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.A Education courses in your preferred locations. Contact us
for more details.