M. Phil is an abbreviation of Masters of Philosophy and specialization in Arabic focuses on the Arabic language. M.Phil Arabic course provides knowledge about Arabic languages in all forms- Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening. The course includes all the details, including its origin and its application. Many institutes combine this course with Islamic Studies where candidates get a chance to learn about both Arabic language as well as its relation with Islam.
The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing M.Phil Arabic course is a Master's degree in Arabic. Some institutes also accept candidates from other specialization but in that case, they have to appear for an entrance examination in Arabic.
The minimum duration of M. Phil Arabic course is about 2 years, which are divided into 4 semesters with each semester lasting for a period of six months. M.Phil Arabic course provides a well prescribed syllabus for the students.
For admission in M.Phil Arabic course, candidates should check if they are eligible for this course. Once they confirm their eligibility, they can contact the administration of selected institute and can get the prospectus and application form. Candidates should fill the application form carefully after reading all the instructions and then submit the duly filled form enclosed with all other required documents and application fee before the last submission date.
Further study options
After successful completion of M.Phil Arabic, candidates can go for Ph.D Arabic course. They are also eligible to pursue B.Ed. if they want to go for teaching field. Ph.D options are also open for research oriented candidates.
- Being a language course, these candidates have a variety of job opportunities.
- These candidates are ideal for teaching and writing based jobs. They can join colleges offering Arabic courses for teaching.
- They can start their own tuition classes and if have an interest in writing, they can go for freelancing services for content development.
- They have great scope in educational institutes as they want language experts for teaching special languages.
- They can be interpreters in publishing offices and even work for public relations firms.
- They can work as translators in any field like scientific, literary, business magazines or technical literature, journalism, editor in news paper agencies, etc.
M.Phil Arabic Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.Phil Arabic for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.Phil Arabic courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for M.Phil Arabic