Overview of the Course
The jobs of lawyers revolve around civil lawsuits or criminals. Lawyer's advice on legal issues on diverse nature. The task of lawyer depend on the clients need. They have to attend court hearings, draw up contracts, prepare legal documents, negotiate with parties, explain on laws, give advice and settle disputes.
Requirements for the course
• The candidate should have completed degree in any stream or equivalent examination recognized from the government.
• Candidate should possess good oral and written communication skills.
• Candidates must have ability to analyze facts quickly and find solutions.
• Presentation skills and strong self confidence is a requirement.
• The aspiring candidates should have good physical and mental build up to face challenges
• They should be bold and face challenges that arise in their working atmosphere.
• Selection is by testing skills in the areas of reasoning, legal aptitude, numerical ability, general
awareness and political science
Syllabus of the Course
The program focuses on teaching skills in law and practice. The course is of two year duration and students need to work for long hours. The study covers the areas of business laws, journal reports, motor vehicle act, administration law, law of torts and consumer protection act, law of criminal, legal theory Hindu law, Mohammedian and Christian law, law of property, labour law and easement, law of evidence, constitution law of India, public and international law, taxation law etc. Lawyers battle in courtrooms on behalf of their clients. Lawyers represent a client and advice them on their legal issues. They can also take up the role of a trustee, guardian or as a custodian. The cases may vary from individual to company as a whole. The students would be learning about gender and juvenile justice, company law and jurisprudence. The issues may be small disputes to long running court proceedings. The evaluation includes clinical courses, drafting, pleading and conveyance, professional ethics, advocates act, accountancy for lawyers and bar bench relations, alternate dispute resolution moot court etc.
Scope for Bachelor of General law
There is lot of scope for legal profession in business and for corporal sectors. The lawyers are recruited for counseling's parties, manage project teams etc. They find placements in different sectors like banks, publications, private practice, educational institutions, insurance companies, corporate firms, industrial sectors, courts etc. The job profiles are as advocates, lawyers, judges, law reporters, attorney, solicitor, magistrate, legal adviser, magistrate, teacher trustees etc.
Bachelor Of General Law Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Bachelor Of General Law for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Bachelor Of General Law courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Bachelor Of General Law