This is a generalization course for students from all backgrounds. This course basically emphasizes upon the different kinds of planning techniques for various types of environments. The environments could be social or political or economical or natural and much more. That is why this course is called Master's in Planning. This course is about 2 years long. In these 2 years, you will learn how to plan the layouts of the different wards in a city or town. You will learn the limitations of resources faced in a rural or urban area. One can plan the most beautiful city in the world. But it can come to an altogether different result during the execution of the plan. This happens due to the difference in the availability of the actual resources. So you will learn how to plan so that all the resources at hand are used in an optimum manner.
- The candidate applying for this course must possess minimum 50% marks in his or her 10th standard and 12th standard board examination. Some universities calculate this 50% over the top 4 subjects or 5 subjects as applicable after leaving the language subjects.
- Subsequently the students must also possess the graduate degree. There is no restriction regarding the stream of graduation. Nonetheless, students of B.Tech or B.E. in civil engineering or mechanical engineering or energy science can comprehend the course curriculum better than others. The same thing applies to students of Economics or Social Science honors.
- The minimum marks to be obtained in graduation is 55%. This percentage is to be calculated only on the marks obtained in the major subject for general stream students.
Right after this course, you can study M.Phil in Environmental Studies or Environmental Sciences. This is a research oriented course. The duration of this course is same as that of the M.Plan course, which is 2 years. You need to study the areas of Environmental Sciences, where you can contribute by your original thinking and research. After the 2 year duration of this course, you will have to publish your dissertation based on your understanding. This course is the most appropriate choice after the M.Plan course in Environmental Planning.
- You can join as a junior environmentalist in any research organization and slowly work your way to senior positions.
- After few years of experience in your field, you can become an environmental health manager or safety manager.
M. Plan Environmental Planning Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M. Plan Environmental Planning for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M. Plan Environmental Planning courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for M. Plan Environmental Planning