About M.Tech in Wireless Communication course
It is a postgraduate course in Computer Engineering program. The course contents are designed keeping in the mind the current and future requirements of the wireless industries. This course is a professional one that integrates problem solving strategies, communication techniques, mathematical foundations and simulation skills combined with hands on training required to solve problems in telecommunications.
- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing M.Tech in Wireless Communication is a pass degree in B.E / B.Tech or equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college or university.
- Some institutes conducts an entrance examination for providing admission to this postgraduate course.
The duration of M.Tech in Wireless Communication course is about 2 years which is divided into four semesters and after passing the course, candidates can go for various jobs and further studies.
Who is suitable for M.Tech in Wireless Communication course
- Candidates who want to go for further studies such as Ph.D are perfect for this course.
- Candidates who can work effectively in a team environment are suitable for this course.
- Candidates who want to go for research and development in the field of wireless and telecommunication are ideal for this course.
- They should possess skills like problem solving and analyzing skills and who can enjoy working in a dynamically driven environment.
In India, career in wireless communication is witnessing a rapid scope in job opportunities. Telecommunication engineers basically deals with developing and establishing communication with the help of radio, telephones, radar, teleprinters, etc. Their work consist of operating, designing, installing, manufacturing, maintaining and troubleshooting various telecom devices.
Advantages or benefits of M.Tech in Wireless Communication course
- This course is beneficial for engineering graduates with competencies within associated connectivity concepts and wireless communication system.
- It equips graduates with the knowledge and skills required to analyze, construct and enhance future and current generations of embedded system implementation and design.
- The candidates can also work in modern multimedia firms that are involved in real time transfer of information through internet broadcasting and video conferencing.
- This course prepares students for research and job opportunities in many areas of mobile applications, embedded systems, wireless communication, software development and networking.
- The students after completion of this degree can easily avail job opportunities in data communication, broadcasting, consulting, entertainment and system support.
M.Tech. Wireless Communication Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic YearAre you looking for admissions for M.Tech. Wireless Communication for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.Tech. Wireless Communication courses in your preferred locations.
Apply Now for M.Tech. Wireless Communication