About Bachelor of Tourism Studies course
BTS is a new generation course. Its main aim is to offer trained professionals in the tourism industry. The scope is to create trained professionals.
Advantages and Benefits of Bachelor of Tourism Studies Course
- One of the favored destinations for many tourists all over the world is India, hence there is plenty of job scope for tourism professionals.
- With the expansion of Travel and Tourism industry in India, it makes a B.B.A Tourism and Travel Management graduate to be eligible for a career that is highly rewarding in nature.
- In addition, candidates have a lot of job scope in the hotel industry which is basically a service industry.
- After completion of the course, candidates can get better job options both inside and outside the country.
- This course is beneficial for those candidates who want to pursue higher courses in travel and tourism industry.
- This course will also be beneficial for those candidates who want to take up the job as a lecturer or professor in several universities or colleges after attaining higher qualifications.
- They can also join the tourism industry in or outside the country.
Employment Areas after doing BTS Tourism Studies course
After successful completion of the BTS course, the candidates can get a job in any of the following sectors:
- Food Industry
- Government Tourism Department
- Hotels and Allied Service Industries
- Hospitality Industry
- Ticketing Agencies
- Immigration and Customs Services
- Tour Operators
- Travel Agencies
- Travel Executives
- Reservation Executive
- Transport and Cargo Agencies
- Transport Corporations
B.T.S. Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.T.S. for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.T.S. courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.T.S.