About M.Sc Textile Chemistry course
It is a postgraduate program in Textile Chemistry. The course emphasizes the fundamental principles of dye chemistry, dyeing and finishing technology, polymer science, color science and fiber formation. It teaches the students as to how chemistry is used in textile industry. In this course, the students learn about the ideas to use science into textile work functions to bring out finished products. They learn about the alteration of the functional properties of textile structures.
- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing Master's degree in Textile Chemistry is a pass degree in B.Sc preferably with Chemistry as one of the subject or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Some institutes and universities conduct an entrance examination for the purpose of admission to this degree program.
The duration of M.Sc Textile Chemistry course is about 2 years which is divided into 4 semesters.
What is the course about
This course is a blended combination of chemistry and textile understanding. The learning process makes the individuals apply technology and science into textile and material products. Students learning this course gain knowledge about various types of products and fibers related to textile industry.
Advantages and benefits of M.Sc Textile Chemistry course
- In this course, candidates learn about Garment Production, Textile Technology, Quality Control in Textiles and Apparels, Chemical Processing of Textiles, Grading and Draping of Patterns, Knitting Technology and Knitwear Design, etc.
- The course is beneficial to develop the process of analytical and critical thinking.
- Students can pursue further studies and research in the areas of apparels and textiles.
- This course is helpful for further studies such as M.Phil and Ph.D.
- There are ample career opportunities for talented professionals in this field. Textile manufacturing companies gives value and importance to the candidates who have industrial knowledge and required skills. Graduates professional from this field are employed in department of textile companies and plants varying from large to small scale such as production, planning, quality control, sales, marketing or agencies of abroad or domestic companies for textile machinery and textile products, intended in different regions of the country.
- Candidates can find employment in chemical, textile and retail industries.
- A broad range of textile companies recruit them such as Proctor & Gamble, DuPont, Nike and even for forensic science work.
M.Sc. Textile Chemistry Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.Sc. Textile Chemistry for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.Sc. Textile Chemistry courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for M.Sc. Textile Chemistry