Travel and tourism is a huge industry, especially in India. This course is planned keeping the tourism business of India in mind. You will learn the basic rules and principles followed in tourism. You will get to to what extent and how should the privileges be given to a tourist. You will learn the tactics to provide customer satisfaction, not only through the services provided by your company, but also by your demeanor and your language. There are three very important things in case of tourism administration- a) hotel and room allotments, b) managing the cargo and the tourism workers, c) planning the daily sightseeing. These three things are the basic elements that if addressed to properly, will make the administration of your tourism company highly successful. You will learn all these in this Master's course. Let us go through the eligibility criteria of this course in the next section.
- You must be a graduate to be able to study this course. The stream of your undergraduate course could be either arts or commerce.
- You must possess a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of qualifying degree.
- After the initial screening of the candidates, an entrance examination is conducted to further shortlist the candidates.Here, the higher you score, the better will be the chances of your name being published in the initial merit list.
Since you will be looking after the tourism plan of your clients, it would be highly beneficial for you if you can complete chartered accountancy after this course. This course will help you plan the right resources at the right places. Thus it would help reduces the budget off the travel, increasing your overall profit and the client's satisfaction. This course is offered by ICAI or the Institute of Chartered Accountancy in India. To join this course, you need to clear its entrance examination. The name of the entrance examination is CPT or Common Proficiency Test. If you pass the CPT examination with minimum 50% marks, you will be called for a subsequent round of interview. If you clear that too, you can study this course.
Future Job Possibilities
- You can become a travel agent in a company.
- Being in the tourism industry for around 10 years, you can switch to managerial positions. You can start implementing new innovative travel packages to clients.
- Once you pass CA, you can open your own travel and tourism company or firm.
M.T.A. Master of Tourism Administration Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.T.A. Master of Tourism Administration for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.T.A. Master of Tourism Administration courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for M.T.A. Master of Tourism Administration