About M.B.A Agri Business course
It is a postgraduate Agricultural Management course. Agri-business involves food production, including farming and contract farming, agrichemicals, seed supply, farm machinery, processing, wholesale and distribution, marketing and retail sales. This course is career originating in nature that opens up many job opportunities after successful completion of the course.
- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing M.B.A Agri Business course is a pass degree in Bachelor of Science (Agriculture) and allied disciplines or B.Sc Home Science / Life Science background: Zoology, Botany, Bio-Technology, Bio-Chemistry with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate under 10+2+3 scheme or a post graduate in the above disciplines.
- Only pass marks is required for SC / ST candidates.
The duration of M.B.A Agri Business course is about 2 years and its syllabus is divided into four semesters plus some electives.
Who is suitable for MBA Agri Business course
- Those students who have an innovative mind and who want to improve agriculture which may lead to “food security" in India are best suitable for this course.
- Those candidates who want to become agricultural scientists and those who are willing to bring another “Green Revolution" in India are most suitable for this course.
- Those who have an interest in agricultural activities are good match for this course as it will enhance their knowledge regarding agriculture.
- Applicants should be able to manage personnel resources like identifying, motivating, directing and developing the best people for the job.
Advantages or benefits of M.B.A Agri Business course
- Candidates can be introduced into many business plans for financial resources and marketing plans related to agricultural activities. They can also adopt teaching profession.
- A lot of consultancy services awaits for the degree holders. They can be employed in areas such as
- Detailed project report and project formulation and identification.
- Detailed engineering and loan tie up.
- Feasibility study and project implementation.
- Effluent treatment system design and detailed project reports.
- Technical monitoring of working capital limit.
- Quality assurance program and process optimization.
Why pursue M.B.A Agri Business course
As food is necessity, commercializing agriculture is in demand. Uneven distribution of food and inadequate production of food crops has become a high priority global concern. Agricultural sector has tremendous potential in India. That's the reason, Agri business management is the need of the day.
MBA Agri Business Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for MBA Agri Business for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering MBA Agri Business courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for MBA Agri Business