Those who want to pursue an engineering course related to mechanics or construction can choose this Engineering degree in Structural Analysis. This is a four year degree course at the end of which, you will be able to join the corporate sector. In this course, you will learn the basic Physics involved in structures. So you must be good in both Physics and Mathematics to be able to understand these topics well. You will learn about the various structures involved in construction engineering and learn how to draw them using the proper software. At the end of the course, you are supposed to complete a short project, under the supervision of any company or your institute. If you can make this project effective and practical from the viewpoint of any company, they will give you the job. You just have to make a project that is useful for that company.
- To be eligible for this course, you should pass Higher Secondary or most commonly known as 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- There is an age limit to apply for this, which is 18-25. Sometimes some colleges even allow students of the age 26 to enroll in this course.
- The minimum amount of marks to be obtained in higher secondary is generally 70% in the aggregate and 60% in the science subjects.
- If all the above conditions are true, then you should appear in the joint entrance examination for engineering subjects. There are three papers in this examination, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. You can appear in this examination right from the year when you are about to give the higher secondary examination. To be able to select the structural engineering course, you must get minimum 50% marks in all the three papers.
Post this course the most obvious step would be to study an M.E / M.Tech course in Civil Engineering. In that case, you must complete this B.E> degree with minimum 60% marks. Along with this you should clear either GATE or an equivalent M.Tech or M.E. entrance examination. If you clear the entrance examination, you will be called for a subsequent interview. Once you clear the interview, you will be called for the admission procedure.
- You can become a junior construction engineer in the beginning.
- After a few years you can become senior engineer or system analyst or mechanical draughtsman.
- After a few years, you can go to managerial positions.
B.E Structural Analysis Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.E Structural Analysis for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.E Structural Analysis courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.E Structural Analysis