About B.E Robotics engineering course
It is an undergraduate course in Robotics engineering. Robotics engineering is that branch of technology that deals with the design, manufacture, operation, construction and application of robots. Robotics engineering is related to the sciences of engineering, electronics, mechanics and software. The importance of robot is enhancing day by day in every spheres of life and in industrial life.
The basic eligibility criteria to pursue B.E Robotics Engineering course is a pass degree in Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 with subjects such as Biology, Mathematics and Chemistry from a recognized college or university.
Varying percentage requirements are demanded by some of the institutes and universities from the candidates seeking admission to this engineering course. Some institutes may also conduct interviews for short listing candidates for admission purposes.
The minimum duration of B.E Robotics engineering course is about 4 years.
Who is suitable for B.E Robotics course
- Those candidates who have aptitude for physics, chemistry, mathematics and electronics and who are skilled in operating computers are suited for this course.
- Candidates should be familiar with computer programming so that they can design a perfect robots as per requirement.
- They should have an interest in research field as well.
- They should be able to work as a part of team and they should be able to communicate their ideas effectively.
Advantages and benefits of B.E Robotics course
- A candidate having an M.E degree in Robotics can find employment opportunities in space research organization such as ISRO and also in industries which manufacture micro chips.
- Robotics engineers can get work in power plant maintenance, exploration and a variety of other areas that lead to potential career opportunities in research and engineering, manufacturing, agriculture, space and mining.
- For qualified experts and researchers, there is a great scope for them to associate themselves with different segments of Research and Development in Robotics.
- Private robot manufacturers or robot users are the most who employ robot engineers. Some engineers work in space program and in military.
Robotics engineers have ample opportunities in India and abroad. Robots are manufactured for experimental purposes in the automotive industries, defense and in medical sector. Job opportunities are in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Computer Aided Manufacturing, Computer Integrated Manufacturing System, Computational Geometry, Robot Motion Planning, Digital Electronics and Micro-processors, Robot Manipulators, etc. .
B.E. Robotics Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.E. Robotics for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.E. Robotics courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.E. Robotics