About M.D Homeopathy course
M.D Homeopathy is a postgraduate degree in Homeopathy. M.D is as Latin word which means Doctor of Medicine. This course is designed as in-service training rather than lectures. The students are asked to take part in seminars, conferences, clinical meetings, Group Discussions and Journal Club.
The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing M.D Homeopathy course is a pass in B.H.M.S degree. Some institutions also take entrance test for admission to their M.D Homeopathy course. Admission of the candidates will be according to their performance in the entrance exam.
The minimum duration of M.D Homeopathy course is about 3 years out of which 1 year is of house insurgency where the candidates have to stay in the campus and get the training. This course contain 6 terms with each semester lasting for a period of six months.
Who is suitable for M.D Homeopathy course
- This course is meant for serious students who plan to pursue career in Homeopathy. Candidates those who are cool and calm, good listeners, skilled at explaining complex issues in a simple manner are best suited for pursuing this course.
- Those who want to go for higher studies especially for teaching and research field can go for it.
Advantages or benefits of M.D Homeopathy course
- Candidates can pursue this course as and when they wish. They can start this course later in life and can carry till an older age.
- They can also work as part timers or can do self practice and can gradually take up full time occupation combined with increased earnings.
- This alternative medicine has the capability to restore the sick to health by providing quality medical service in an easy, harmless, simple and economic way.
What to do after M.D Homeopathy course
After completing the course, doctors can work in public health care institutes, medical colleges and in voluntary firms. Others can start private practice such as in homeo clinics. Candidates can go for higher degree programs such as Ph.D etc. They can also go for hospital administration program.
Job and career options for M.D Homeopathy course
Experienced one can go for teaching, tutorials, taking seminars, supervising students and other practitioners. The candidates can also engage in writing books, journals and articles. They can also get involved in research work in the interested area.
M.D Homeopathy Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.D Homeopathy for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.D Homeopathy courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for M.D Homeopathy