About B.Com E-Commerce course
It is an undergraduate course in Commerce. B.Com E-commerce course is a modernized type of degree course that focuses on technology and online business practices of a company. It is a study of conducting business online. After course completion, students will learn about creating and managing online businesses. They will learn how to write business plans, buy and sell goods on the internet, work together with business partners and marketing team to ensure maximum profitability input and output.
The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Com E-Commerce course is a pass degree in Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC / ST / PWD) or equivalent CGPA from recognized college or university.
The duration of B.Com E-Commerce course is about 3 years and is career originating in nature that opens many job opportunities for the candidates after successful completion of the course.
Who is suitable for B.Com E-Commerce course
- Those who want to gain knowledge regarding online business and e-commerce theory and practices, marketing and legal knowledge are a good match for it.
- The candidates should possess knowledge about strategic planning, system analysis, designing of the website, basic knowledge of programming, database and networks.
- This degree course is suitable for those students who are interested in working in the computer technology industry or e-commerce industry.
Advantages and benefits of B.Com E-Commerce course
- After passing the course, graduates can work with government organizations, private enterprises or online shopping websites. They can also work in marketing or other areas of management.
- The course also gives knowledge about ethical, legal and security issues in e-commerce sector and societal impacts.
- The candidates also have the option of pursuing higher degree courses such as Master degrees in M.E / M. Tech / M.S / PH.d or in the research sector.
- Another benefit of the course is that the trading activities can be operated from any part of the world. Time and distance don't affect the business as the messages can be sent in minutes without spending much time.
You must be analyzing about the future prospects after completing B.Com e-commerce course. You can opt for many higher duration courses after completion of the course namely M.E / M. Tech / M.Com / M.S / PhD in e-commerce sector.
B.Com E-Commerce Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Com E-Commerce for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Com E-Commerce courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.Com E-Commerce