About Diploma in Womens empowerment and development course
It is a 12th standard educational Diploma course. The course helps to deal with the issues relating to women's rights, powers, social status, empowerment and their overall development. The course imparts necessary expertise to the learners to function as specialists on women's issues. The course also imparts necessary expertise to the learners to function as trainers and community organizers in addressing gender issues.
The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing Diploma course in Womens empowerment and development is that the applicants should be 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized college or university.
The minimum duration of Diploma in Womens empowerment and development course is about 1 year and the maximum is 4 years. Some institutes provide this course on a part time basis.
Admission process in Diploma Womens empowerment and development
Some colleges and universities offers admission in Diploma Womens empowerment and development on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in class 12 while other universities select students for admission on the basis of entrance exam followed by GD and PI.
Who is suitable for Diploma in Womens empowerment and development course
- Those candidates who want to work for the upliftment, betterment, empowerment and development of overall womanhood are the most suitable for this course.
- Those candidates who want to solve the issues and problems relating to women's right, powers and social status are appropriate for this course.
- Candidates who want to make an equal balance in gender between man and woman and who want to give more and more powers to women are perfect for this course.
- Applicants desirous of joining the Social Welfare Group in the country is also suitable for this Diploma course.
Advantages and benefits of Diploma in Womens empowerment and development course
- This program is beneficial as it enables the learners to function as community organizers and trainers in addressing gender issues in the society.
- They can join NSOs and government organizations engaged in gender planning and training after completion of the course.
- Diploma holders can also teach women empowerment as a subject in schools.
- After completion of the course, the diploma holders get enough knowledge about women empowerment and rules and regulations encoded by Government of India.
Diploma Womens empowerment and development Admissions for 2022 - 2023 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Womens empowerment and development for the academic year 2022 - 2023? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Womens empowerment and development courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Womens empowerment and development