There are 2 levels at which Bachelor of Physical Education course is offered which are as below:
- B.P.Ed – 1 year course
- B.P.Ed – 3-4 year course
B.P.Ed – 1 year course
- B.P.Ed with 1 year course requires a pass degree in Graduation with at least 50% marks along with participation in sports. The participation must be within the last three years of admission year.
- Age of the candidate should not be more than 25 years.
- Admissions are done through an entrance examination.
- Both men and women are eligible for admission. However, in most institutes, married women are not eligible for admission to this course.
B.P.Ed 3-4 year course
B.P.Ed with 3-4 years requires a candidate to have passed 10+2 degree from a recognized board in any stream. The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years.
About B.P.Ed course
In B.P.Ed course, various disciplines of physical activities are being taught. This course is purely based on sports and physical activities. The theories of ancient and medieval Vedic Yoga are being described. All in all it takes you to a next level of amazing sportsman spirit and knowledge of various types of dynamic physical exercises. Non sports person who is interested to do B.P.Ed course needs to be enthusiastic, energetic and physically fit.
Who is suitable for B.P.Ed course
- A person who is physically fit and has a keen interest in sports and is ready to choose this as his / her career option is suitable for this course.
- So, anyone who is fit and has a sporty lifestyle is perfect for this course.
Advantages or benefits of B.P.Ed course
- Candidates can go for higher degree courses such as a Master's in Physical Education or M. Phil in Physical Education.
- Another benefit of this degree is that it keeps one fit and healthy as it is a pre requirement to pursue this course.
- The physical Education degree enables a person to be employed in the private sector, which they represent in the sporting game / event in various matches and tournaments or in Government sector enterprises.
- The Government recruits meritorious sports person directly to Group C and Group D posts provided they fulfill the requisite educational qualifications.
- Some private groups, public sector undertakings and Nationalized Banks also recruit outstanding sports people.
Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed ) Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed ) for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed ) courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed )