Knowledge in networking and communications engineering are in high demand with respect to job prospects. The MS course in networking is of 2 year duration. Within this time, you will learn a fair share of Physics, Computer Science, and Mathematics. You will learn the difference of communication methods in various kinds of architecture. Since this course deals with networking facilities, you will learn to design and control various hardware platforms required for communications. Networking includes wired and wireless technologies. So you can become expert in designing networking systems in both fields. During the ending lap of this course, you will have to design a project on either wireless or wired communications. You must choose the field in which you are confident enough to pull an entire project. If you can make a cost effective project at the end of this course, any networking company will be interested in recruiting you.
Let us go through the basic requirements in student to join this course.
- The student should possess a B.Tech or B.E. degree in either mechanical or electrical or network or communications or electrical and communications engineering. Most of the universities do not allow students who have graduated with a major in Electronics to be a part of this course.
- You must pass with minimum 75% in your qualifying degree.
- Those students who fulfill the above two criteria will be allowed to sit for an entrance examination. The syllabus of this examination is based on the syllabus of a B.Tech or B.E. course.
- Only those students who will score high marks in the entrance examination will be called for a subsequent interview. Those students who will give an impressive interview, will be selected for this course.
- You can become a network engineer, once you pass this course. Such engineers are in high demand all over the world. In fact, a lot of universities and research organizations keep a permanent post for such engineers.
- You can join the IT industry as a system analyst. Your job will be to resolve the technical problems in the hardware platforms as and when request generated from your company personnel.
- If you want to be a part of the technical support team provided by any IT company, you can become a maintenance officer.
- After an experience of 10-15 years in this field you can become an operation manager. You will have to look after the operation of the networking technologies.
MS Networking Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for MS Networking for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering MS Networking courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for MS Networking