PhD is a Doctorate degree with its full name as 'Doctor of Philosophy'. It is considered as the highest degree in academics and candidates from any stream or field can pursue this in the subject of their own interest.
This course can be pursued with ongoing jobs subject to approval from the employer. Candidates can even complete the course through correspondence and in that case, they need to visit the university regularly to keep their supervisor updated with ongoing their research work
Candidates holding masters degree are eligible for this course. The specialization can be any but prior knowledge of this field may get preferred. This course does not have any age restriction.
The duration for this course is not very strict but most of the it get completed within 4 years of duration.
Further Study options
PhD is considered as the highest degree in academics and candidates can get a good job very easily.
Admission for PhD can be availed in many different ways as mentioned below-
- Through national level entrance examinations- Candidates can appear in national level PhD entrance tests and depending upon their performance in the same, they will be offered the seat in university. These candidates will get stipend to complete their course.
- Through Institute level Entrance test- Many reputed institutes conducts their own entrance tests for PhD admissions and candidate performing well in that will get admission. These candidates may or may not get the stipend as per the rules pf particular institutes.
- Candidates can join PhD by directly contacting the supervisor of their choice. Supervisor may or may not accept the candidate after going through his/ her write up.
- Interested candidates can join any project of their field and then they request the corresponding authorities to extend the project to convert the same as their PhD project.
- It can pursued along with teaching assistant ship in any institute offering the same course.
PhD in Ayurved Siddhant is a combination of Pharmacy, Medicine and Healthcare studies. The course starts with technical reading of literature already available. Candidates read and understand the subject well enough to conduct their own research. After reading, they decide and topic for their PhD and after approval from their supervisor, they can start their work.
Scientific and teaching jobs are available for these candidates. The can work in Ayurved clinics, industries and companies related to Ayurved products.
Ph.D. Ayurved Siddhant Admissions for 2024 - 2025 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Ph.D. Ayurved Siddhant for the academic year 2024 - 2025? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Ph.D. Ayurved Siddhant courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Ph.D. Ayurved Siddhant