About M.Sc Respiratory Therapy course
In today's healthcare industry, trained professionals are needed. With health care and medical sector on the boom in India, it is natural that there is a demand for trained professionals in this field. This course helps to develop trained professionals to deal with patients with acute and chronic respiratory problems. Respiratory therapy is the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of heart and lungs.
- The basic eligibility criteria of pursuing M.Sc Respiratory Therapy course are that candidates should have passed B. Sc in Respiratory Therapy or B. Sc Physics with minimum 50% marks (Reservation is as per notified norms).
- Some institutes and universities conduct entrance examination to provide admission to this degree course.
The duration of M.Sc Respiratory Therapy course is about 2 years divided into four semesters. This two year postgraduate program is well designed to equip students with knowledge in all of the areas of critical care.
What is the cost of studying M.Sc Respiratory Therapy course
The cost of studying the program differs from college to college and university to university. You need to check the website of the respective college you are going to apply or you can contact the respective college's office to get the exact fee details. Educational loans are available if you are thinking to apply for the program and are in shortage of funds.
Skills required for M.Sc Respiratory Therapy course
- To work with patients suffering from different respiratory ailments, a respiratory therapist must possess various skills.
- Persistence, dedication, patience, teamwork spirit, good hand eye coordination, compassion, critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills, and excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills are some of the desirable personal traits that are required for a respiratory therapist.
- They should have an interest in helping people in distress.
- They should have the ability to work under pressure and handle competing priorities.
- They should have the knowledge on how to apply high tech devices for treatment of patients.
Advantages or benefits of M.Sc Respiratory Therapy course
- Opportunities for M.Sc Respiratory Therapy postgraduates are available not only in India but also abroad.
- Another area is teaching where these postgraduates can easily find jobs.
- Candidates have also the option of running their own clinics.
- Respiratory therapists have also job options in emergency care, disease prevention and early detection of pulmonary disorders.
M.Sc Respiratory Therapy Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.Sc Respiratory Therapy for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.Sc Respiratory Therapy courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for M.Sc Respiratory Therapy