About the course
It is a certificate course in rural development. In this course, the students learn about the development of the community and the economy of a non-urban region, a country side or a remote village. Rural development plays a major role in a developing nation like India because a majority of the land in our country is still a rural or underdeveloped area.
- The basic qualification required for pursuing Certificate in Rural Development course is a pass degree in Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized college or university.
- Graduates from any stream can also apply to this course. In this case, the applicants should have completed their graduation from an institute duly recognized by the government.
- Some institutes conduct written test, group discussion and personal interview for admission purposes. The applicants must be successful in all the stages to be eligible for admission.
The duration of Certificate in Rural Development course is of 1 year.
Some more about the course
The Certificate course in Rural Development is a professional course that involves the learning of management and development of the rural areas in a region. It is a higher education form of learning that should be taken up for study only by the students who are interested in the development of rural regions. The study of rural management and development involves practical training that helps students to learn the various skills and methods required to manage and develop a rural locality. The Certification course in Rural Development helps students understand about how they can improve the quality of life and economic well being of people living in relatively isolated and sparsely populated areas. The certification course of Rural Development is of essential significance for understanding the development issues related to rural society.
Students who are certified in rural development have a bright and lucrative career ahead of them. The different areas where they can find employment are:
- National and International Non Government Organizations (NGOs)
- Government Development Agencies
- Developmental agencies controlled by corporations
- Contractual jobs in different private and public organizations for the management of development programs and schemes
- United Nations and its various agencies (a candidate must secure high percentage to get employment under the UN)
- A student can also start his own NGO after completion of the course
Certificate Rural Development (CRD) Admissions for 2023 - 2024 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Certificate Rural Development (CRD) for the academic year 2023 - 2024? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Certificate Rural Development (CRD) courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Certificate Rural Development (CRD)